Road Cutting / Right of Way(ROW) Permissions
- Circular on Carrier Grade Wi-Fi enabling free service in & around Hyderabad Metro Area – Certain permissions and concessions
Road Cutting Permissions
- G.O.Ms.No. 50, TS-iPASS(Telangana State Industrial Project Approval and Self Certification System) Rules.
- G.O.Ms.No. 1, Carrier Grade Wi-Fi enabling free service in & around Hyderabad Metro Area – Certain permissions and concessions.
- i) Online Application Submission by the Applicant
- ii) Application Scrutiny, Physical Verification by the Commissioner / EO of the respective IALA and Final Approval Within6 days after receiving the Application
- iii) Payment of Fees by Applicant after Clearance
- iv) Final Permission Letter Issued – Within1 day after payment of Fees
- Final Permission Letter will be issued within07 Days of the Application provided all application documents are in order and no delay in fee payment.
The applicant should submit the application form along with all the necessary documents stated in the below and pay the fees online itself for getting the approval.
- i) Covering Letter Requesting the Road Cutting / Right of Way Permission.
- ii) Route/Road Map with Clear Road Dimension Details, Planned Activities, Location/Address
- Road Cutting / Right of Way Permissions Portal – Entrepreneur
- Road Cutting / Road Cutting / Right of Way Permissions Portal – DISCOMS
- Road Cutting / Right of Way Permissions Portal – Approval Authority